DeepbluesecretDeepbluesecret

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
dbsecret

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Gross for the sake of being gross. content dumb

Now for something nice to say. Your animation is better than a lot of the schlep you see out there. Sorry, but grotesque dialog and action doesn't cut the creativity mustard. It's as though you sat there and thought "What can I put in here that's sick and shocking without having to put any effort into coming up with content." It's not even that weird. Weird for the sake of weird is often pretty damn gross, but it's also usually rather abstrct, as well. Was this your first attempt? Were you honestly trying to do ANYTHING more than simple shock value?

Taking over me Taking over me

yawn

Bad. Boring.

Sorry to be so blunt, but honestly. I appreciate that you put time into this, and this is probably one of your first flashes, or you are very young. Writing a serious script and posting it to newgrounds is REALLY REALLY challenging, because a serious flash animation can't just survive on being clever. It has to have emotional content. I know that must seem like a crazy statement, considering the police officer's wife kills her lover who killed her husband and kills herself....but I guess that's exactly what I mean. Use subtlety, or go COMPLETELY outrageous. Non of this mediochre stuff. Check out sockbaby. com or salad fingers. anyway, enough.

OurGuardian responds:

Ouch, no, this is not one of my first flashes, and I am not VERY young. I just had this crazy story in my head some tie ago and decided to just make it.

Sunrise and Mischief Sunrise and Mischief

My favorite Newgrounds artist so far

First shitclock, now this. I hardly ever take the time to write reviews for flash movies here, but there's something about Leemurdude that really stands out from all the rest. His timing, his character's expressions, the color, style, and sharp quality of his graphics....Leemudude, just let me know if you want some music fodder for your next piece...preferrably something as cool as this.

-dBs

www.rtfmrecords.co m

Counter Struck Counter Struck

You aren't funny. This was a waste.

Oooooo! So shocking! So contraversial! This was absolutely lame. You have the shelf life of milk, and the career path of Twisted Sister.
Punk ass muthafuckas shooting up a nursery is not cool. It isn't funny. If you want to make a statement about population control....nah, even that wouldn't be funny.

Stick to your day job. If you have one.